Our partner, RepatArmenia is now looking for Promotion Manager. This is a very exciting opportunity for you if you have the motivation to develop the society of Armenia by contributing to the welfare of people living there. The most benefit of this role is that you can feel that your work contributes to the society and is appreciated by other people.
This is a rare opportunity! Do not miss it out! The detail is below. Apply here.
Promotion Manager At RepatArmenia
TITLE: Promotion Manager
TERM: Full time
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30th May 2014
DURATION: Long term
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Repat Armenia Foundation is seeking an enthusiastic candidate to take on the role of Promotion Manager.
– Responsible for leading Repat Armenia’s worldwide promotional activities
– Supervise site content and promote it through various channels including social media platforms
– Write press releases about Repat Armenia’s events /programs
– Maintain active communication with local and international/Diasporan organizations
– Organize visits/webinars with Diasporan communities
– Organize and coordinate (when necessary conduct) interviews with repatriates
– Coordinate RAF volunteer group’s work
– Network and maintain relations with both individuals and companies/organizations/foundations in Armenia and abroad
– Occasional translation/editing work
– Work in coordination with partners of RAF
– Conduct presentations and forums when necessary;
– Work in close contact and cooperation with other staff and volunteers at the foundation
– Manage and utilize Armenian Repatriates Network on Facebook
– Higher Education
– Experience in coordinating events;
– Fluency/Native in English and fluency in spoken Armenian, knowledge of Russian is a plus
– Computer literacy;
– Ability to work under pressure;
– Attention to detail and accuracy, highly organized;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Teamwork ability;
– Conflict and stress management skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Those who meet the requirements mentioned above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, should e-mail a detailed CV to: email@example.com , mentioning “Promotion Manager” in the subject line of the e-mail. Early applications are welcomed. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.